Philadelphia Pa: Man attacked in his home...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jstgsn, Sep 27, 2011.

1. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Apparently this happened several weeks ago, but there wasn't a word about it in the local papers. A white man was in front of his home when two (unknown to him) scared white teenagers ran up and asked for shelter. As a angry mob of black and hispanic youths came around the corner, the man ran into the house with the teens. The mob rushed the house, broke down the door and assaulted the man, one of the attackers even attempted to shoot him. The mob was yelling "white mother f____r" The police arrived and the mob ran off. He identified three of them and they were arrested. The next day the mother of one of the attackers came to his home and called him a "white Mother -----" and threatened to get he and his family. The local papers didn't print the story until one story this week.

I did not put this under home defense, due to the pollitical mood of the country caused by the idiot in chief and his criminal attorney general. It is my belief had this been a white mob threatening a black person, -0 would be using the story as a campaign prompt and the AG would be leading the investigation and prosecution. It would on every news channel 24-7 showing how race relations have been damaged by whitey.

Don't tell me how "years ago" the shoe was reversed and the white man did terrible things. Two wrongs will never make a right.

The man in this story has worked with area youth leagues comprised of all races for years.

As I sit here thinking our country is going to hell, I would like to hear the thoughts of others on this site.

here is a link to the story.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...attacks_man_in_his_house.html?cmpid=124488459
  2. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

This is happening more and more. A few weeks ago a mob was at a Fair in the Midwest and as people were leaving they were attacking the white fair goers and even those in cars. They were actually looking into cars before attacking and avoiding all black people. They have no fear because nothing happens even when caught. This is why we need to use some stimulus for building thousands of more prisons nationwide and incarcerating these people.

Some say incarceration does nothing to curb the problem. I firmly believe it would act as a tool to help change behavior when they start seeing their friends "going away" for some of the more minor infractions that are ignored now.
  3. Juker

Juker New Member

Such stories should be a wake-up call to every taxpayer. Violence is sudden and catastrophic. If you don't care about your family or yourself, keep your head in the clouds and have another Coke and a smile.

You should be armed, you should be ready, and you should be prepared to stop those who intend to do you harm.

Prison doesn't work. Prison reform doesn't work. Counseling doesn't work.

This works.

Attached Files:

4. Willie

Willie Active Member

Yes it does. very well.
  5. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Active Member

I could not have put it any better my self!
  6. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

This is not new. I was raised in south phily and this stuff went on back then.I do not think this is a sign of the times as much as city life that will never change.
  7. terryu1

Who said anything about reform. Lock em up and if they recommit keep em there!! long term employment for guards, cooks etc. Great Stimulus I think.
  8. terryu1

Hey Goofy. What part? Me Too. 13th & Wolf St
  9. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

right on Juker.