Philly Cop punches woman in the face.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by firefighter1635, Oct 2, 2012.

1. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I know NOT the way I was raised. I don't care if she did throw water on the police. She should not have been hit like that from that cop. He should have been arrested and charged. He could have killed her!
  2. al45lc

al45lc New Member

Men who hit women are cowards? Not in all cases.
    What happened to equal rights?
    That's just old fashioned nonsense, as part of their 'liberation', any woman who goes out and gets involved in riotous affairs gets what EVERYONE else gets.
    Just because one of those idiotic anarchist O.W.S. (or any other rioter)persons is a woman doesn't shield her from whatever happens, including tear gas and batons.
    I'm NOT advocating the beating of women, but this is what happens when some women demand to be treated as an equal.
    If a guy slaps my kid, he's going down, and so is a woman.
    If a guy punches me without cause, he's getting the same, and so is a woman, particularly one whom I'm not associated with.
    Hey man, that's as equal as it gets.
    I'm a fair man, and to those women who want EVERYTHING equal, I say welcome to our world.
    If they want to be treated as a Lady, act as one and I'll return the favor.
    As for the Cops, since they come from our society, it only makes sense we WILL get some bad ones. The police are a direct reflection of our society, good and bad.
    But they are trained, and should be held accountable when unjustified acts are commited.
    Now to say that the MAJORITY of cops are like that flies in the face of logic, for if they were we would see FAR more of this.
    We are seeing too many as it is, but again, it's a reflection of where our society is going.
  3. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Re: Philly Cop punches woman in the face. UPDATE

UPDATE: http://articles.philly.com/2012-10-12/news/34413737_1_fop-last-year-police-union-josey