Pic Revolver

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by jimmy15, Jan 28, 2008.

1. jimmy15

jimmy15 New Member

I recently received a revolver from a family member which was made in Germany. It is a .38 special and the grips say pic on them. The barrel of the gun says Pic Decatur Ga. I have done various searches on the internet to find information on the weapon however I have not been able to find any information on it. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

Hi Jimmy.....welcome to TFF. :)

Can you post some pix of your Pic? (Sorry for the awful pun....the devil made me do that! :D )

Seriously, we'll need some pictures (full length, left & right sides) and all of the writing on it, to identify your revolver. The "Pic" is most likely the importer, and the gun could be one of many inexpensive revolvers made in Germany on which various importers had their names stamped.
  3. Goody

Goody Member

I'm thinking that the RIG (Rohm) looks like PIC if you just glance at it. It's in a circle bullseye sort of thing.
  4. jimmy15

jimmy15 New Member

Thanks for the replies. I think it may be an inexpensive revolver. Anyway, I will post some pictures shortly.