The Firearms Forum banner

picked up a S&W 908 today

980 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  patrol 
#1 · (Edited)
went to the gun shop looking for a 380. wound up walking out with a "used" S&W 908. the 908 was sitting in the used gun case. i asked to see it. i looked over the gun yesterday, and i gotta say i dont think the gun was used more then once. the firing pin has no marks near or on it. there is no wear or tear inside the chamber. went home did some research on the gun. went back earlier today and bought it for 400. it also came with 4 mags. gun lock. it even had the test shell from the factory. overall i think i did pretty well. i was looking for a revolver but im very happy with my purchase. AND it fits inside my coat pocket!

#4 ·
I really like the 3rd generation Smith's a 457 is my daily carry gun
its great. they're small enough that they can fit inside your coat or wherever you wanna put it. they have a small barrel, but with the 9mm its pretty accurate. i almost bought a snubbie revolver, but i wanted accuracy. with these 3rd gen smiths they're an all around good gun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.