Not open for further replies.

picked up my 6th ar this weekend

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  corpis66 
#1 · (Edited)
here it is

See less See more
#4 ·
blackhawkkid223 said:
its as big as its gonna get, 11.5 inch barrel(really loud). just had to have it. all six are different.
BHK223
He meant the picture Blackhawk, it come out real small on our end.

It's hard to find a platform thats funner to go plinking with than the carbine AR, IMO.

Whos the maker on this one? What mags/ammo you running?

Crpdeth

#5 · (Edited)
this one is a dpms upper with a preban eagle arms lower. i have 4 other ar's in 223 and the dpms ar model lr308. they are just so much fun, i can't own enough of them. they are like 1911 pistols, [ADDICTIVE]
bhk223
as far as mags, GI of course, ammo, i use wolf 62, british 62, pmp 62, xm193 ball 55, olympic 62, handloads, just about anything i can get a good deal on for plinking, serious shooting, my handloads only.

#10 ·
ya'll must have good jobs...i've got a great job and not too many bills but still... it took me well over 7 months to save up for my AR (which didnt come in for 1 1/2 months)... then took me almost another 5 months to get 2 cases of Wolf 1/2 case of some good Federal and seven 30rounders and ten 20 rounders (all used army supply) :eek: :eek: :eek:
but atleast i now have an AR... and a wife that thinks i am now certifiable... :D

#13 ·
blackhawkkid223 said:
mostly it takes a very understanding wife
blackhawkkid223
I've got a good wife as well... she hasnt really sorta... questioned any of my gun purchases yet... tho she did give me some odd looks when i told her i want to 'look at' a .416 Barrett... :eek:

...and Ron i've tried that one before... shes not into shooting as much as I am... i'm kinna glad tho.. she can be a bit nagging when we spend 4 or 5 hrs at the range... :D
BTW i traded all the Wolf ammo that turned my Bushy into a single shot (donno why it did that tho :confused: ) to a bud that gave me a case and a half og winchester stuff, 55 grains....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.