The Firearms Forum banner

Picked up my P90 today

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Butch768 
#1 ·
My 11 day waiting period was up today and I picked up my P90 and the NEF 22LR revolver from the gun store, can't get out to shoot em for a few days so the range report will have to wait. So, as promised here are some pictures, and I did end up picking up the Ross Leather holster for it since it was still there:)

Butch

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
You will really like the P90 they are indeed built like a tank! All of Rugers guns are built to last and are VERY reliable! It may need a few rounds put through it but every Ruger I have worked great out of the box. I just got a P95 about 2 weeks ago and put over 500rds through it right out of the box before it started to hang up. Even at that I am not completely sure if it was because it was dirty or because of the sub-zero temps that day. Either way they are great dude! The NEF .22 will be lots of fun too and its cheaper to shoot then the .45 ACP now a days.

ENJOY!!

Happy and SAFE Shooting!

#10 ·
I got out and was able to shoot a little bit today. I'm not a good shot by any stretch, but here's my first 3 mags through this gun at just under 20 yards. 1st mag (7 rounds) was some 230gr FMJ I had and the next 2 were Winchester 230gr JHP. The gun shoots better than I expected, I put 75 rounds through it today without any problems at all...all but the 1st 7 were JHP. This gun is amazing to shoot, my C9 kicks almost as hard as this does....very comfortable to shoot. I'm very pleased with my purchase, now I just need to practice and get my groups tightened up.

Butch

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.