Pickin a wife

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by pickenup, May 26, 2003.

1. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

A man is dating three women and wants to decide which to marry. He decides to give them a test. He gives each woman a present of $5,000 and watches to see what they do with the money.

The first does a total make over. She goes to a fancy beauty salon, gets her hair done, new make up and buys several new outfits and dresses up very nicely for the man. She tells him that she has done this to be more attractive for him because she loves him so much. The man was impressed.

The second goes shopping to buy the man gifts. She gets him a new set of golf clubs, some new gizmos for his computer, and some expensive clothes. As she presents these gifts, she tells him that she has spent all the money on him because she loves him so much. Again, the man is impressed.

The third invests the money in the stock market. She earns several times the $5,000. She gives him back his $5000 and reinvests the remainder in a joint account. She tells him that she wants to save for their future because she loves him so much. Obviously, the man was impressed.

The man thought for a long time about what each woman had done with the money he'd given her. Then, he married the one with the biggest boobs.

Men are like that, you know.
  2. skiingfool1974

skiingfool1974 New Member

3. crazyarcher

crazyarcher New Member

Probably hunting fishing or snowbaording(or wishin
    I thought I had the whole picking a wife thing figured out.

I didn't go for the big boobs, I found a woman that hated me, bought her a house and a car and then got booted out.

I think I might try something different next time,CA:mad: