The Firearms Forum banner

PICKING ON THE GUYS.......

972 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Old Grump 
#1 ·
One for the ladies*
One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his T-shirt, seconds after he stepped into the kitchen, he shouted to me, 'What setting do I use on the washing machine?'
'It depends,' I replied. 'What does it say on your shirt?'
He yelled back, ' Liverpool .'
And they say blondes are dumb...*
A couple are lying in bed. The man says,
'I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world.' The woman replies, 'I'll miss you...'**

'It's just too hot to wear clothes today,' Bob says as he stepped out of the shower, 'honey, what do you think the neighbours would think if I mowed the lawn like this?'
'Probably that I married you for your money,' she replied. -----------------------------------------------------------* *
Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A: **a** **rumour
A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and said that because they had been so good, each one of them could have one wish. The wife wished for a trip around the world with her husband. Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her hands. The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger... Whoosh....immediately he turned ninety!!!
Gotta love that fairy!**
Q: Why do little boys whine?
A: They are practicing to be men.**
Q: What do you call a handcuffed man?
A: Trustworthy.**
Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?*
*A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.**
Q: Why do men whistle when they are sitting on the toilet?
A: It helps them remember which end they need to wipe.** -----------------------------------------------------------**
Q: How do you keep your man from reading your e-mail?
A: Rename the mail folder 'Instruction Manuals'**

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't get it. What setting for the shirt again?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.