Pic's and Vid's from the debate

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I believe if you went into these places, you wouldnt return. You already know this and I am not telling you anything new. Again, thanks for what you do.
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Double D , these clowns now cant go to these places , they have brought Islam into disrepute and committed "Blasphemy" and the last card is still waiting to be dealt ..

only place i intend going is here the USA and the UK ( maybe UK ) and only on direct flights with flag carriers of these nations .. i know i'm marked , have been for a while but after last week , even more so , but now so are these idiots and by their own wacko's
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I watched the 1st vid and understood about 20 words.:rolleyes:

What I'd like to know is, why was the other guy hiding behind a towel?:confused:

Seems like all these 'bad mofos' are always hiding like pillaged little girls.
    Real men don't hide, only cowards. And I'm sposed to get up for their cause? Support the guy behind the veil? They guy that hides behind womens clothing? Really???
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Bob he thinks he can hide, that if his face is hidden he can dodge stuff

let him think what his little mind wishes

i have his full name , welfare info his supposed address and his real one

and so do the fed's now

his words where a denial or everything i put , and a justification for all the atrocities done in the name of allah , and he asked what will i do when his brothers , the mujahadin , the soldiers of allah bring jihad here by plane and by boat and by foot ..

you saw ( i hope ) my responce .. and his counter was "i look forward to our meeting" ( he better see me first )

and i have been tracking him since , who he see's, where he goes, pretty much everything..

i want him and his kind off the streets , and working on just that now ..

these people wish for war , but they have never seen war , they seek it too much , but heck , it's the one thing i am good at sadly , i'm working to avoid it , but fear its all just a delaying action , and that sooner or later jihad will come to the street here , but the less like him and his kind about the easier the job will be if indeed it is needed to be done

Let's all pray it aint needed

but if it is needed

Deo duce, ferro comitante

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  5. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Deo duce, ferro comitante

Translated for anyone wanting to know.

With God as my leader, and my sword as my companion.