pic's from Afghanistan

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jack404, Jul 29, 2010.

1. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Jack,

Any idea why some of the rifles are different colors in the top pic....different tribes?
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

only bad parts losing mates , that sucks , the rest , heck i'm dumb and dont know any better .. to me its been a grand life ,

good mates , we got a lot done , set some entire nations free ,

yeah the only thing i'd change would be the losses ..

and to be back in the ghan to do it right .. and not this footsey game we have now thats just chewing us up and letting them walk , thats a new one on me and i see why its screwed your folks so bad in VN .. horrid horrid feeling knowing you could win , if the powers that be would just let you ..
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they smuggle em in in aid sacks of food from pakistan and cut the stocks and wood to make em fit after we started raiding stashes they started moving their stocks to pakistan and this is how they come back

they cut em in a arrow type cut and then drill a hole in both put a small rod in and tape it all together , i think its whats handy .. some are just brown packing tape some bright colours ..

it may be tribal i honestly dunno

first job after making contacts with old friends was to go after the supply dumps they had

like these

Attached Files:

4. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    Thans for posting those jack.

The videos of the Aussy special forces I posted a link to the other day, I have a question about them. I said I liked the patch of the black widow spider they wear but am I wrong on that spider. Is it actually the red back spider from Australia instead? IF so are the toxic and how bad? I saw a program that mentioned them living in grub holes once the grubs move on which got me to wondering if I was wrong on the patches on the Aussy special forces in that videos. Like I said, just wondering.
  5. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

what do they do with all that hardware? destroy it? issue it to the afghan army?
  6. Dennis C

Dennis C New Member

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them!
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

red back and black widow are related , and before we had the anti venom they killed many and yes some do move into grub holes and spring out and bite but they generally kill the grub to do so ...

and why they use it as there symbol , i'd send you one but i've sent all mine to folks already

heres what a red back can do

story here

http://www.rawfish.com.au/offbeat/wildlife/news/

and a pic

[​IMG]

HA1, we blow it ( mostly ) we've captured enough to arm a few armies but the other islamic nations just keep pouring the junk in , mate let me know that 2006 manufacture date stuff is most common now and some is chinese in origin .. and that they are expecting a lot of Libyan and Egyptian stuff to hit there as well ( intel reports your folks agree with )

some we play with

RPG;s are cool

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I would have liked to have gone there sooo bad. Thanks, Jack.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

as for patches

i like this one

Attached Files:

10. terminator

terminator Member

Thanks for posting these!!! Very interesting photos.