pic's from BOBINSTL

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

gpostal
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/20/01 12:45:16 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All pic's from BOBINSTL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TallTLynn
    (11/20/01 12:57:33 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: pic's from BOBINSTL
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dang - those are really pretty!

Zigzag2
    (11/20/01 1:23:16 pm)
    Is dem sumof dem $50.00 buybaks?

gun runner john
    (11/20/01 5:27:50 pm)
    Good lookin' bunch of guns, I'll offer $200 for the lot!

polishshooter
    (11/20/01 9:39:58 pm)
    I SAW THEM!!! I SAW THEM!!!
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

Bob In St Louis
    (11/21/01 7:42:26 am)
    These are six different versions of "Looking Glass" pistols. The top three are 32ACP. The one in the upper left was a WWI contract pistol for the French Government, but still bore the "Looking Glass" label. The one in the upper right is the larger frame 32ACP Eibar pattern, engraved and chromed. It has a 1929 date. The upper center is the more compact 32ACP Eibar pattern. The bottom three pistols are different varients of 25ACP Looking Glass pistols.

I want to thank GP for stopping by and taking the photos!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

the real fredneck
    (11/21/01 9:49:29 am)
    Those are ivory grips right Bob? or have you been slipping down to New Orleans?

Bob In St Louis
    (11/21/01 7:51:16 pm)
    Those are real mother of pearl grips on the 32ACP at upper right. The 25ACP below it has white bakelite or plastic grips.

polishshooter
    (11/22/01 10:27:29 pm)
    You know what Georgie Patton said about guys with "Pearl" grips...
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/02 4:34:11 pm)
    Just thought I would kick the Looking Glass family back up to the top. I still need to get a digital camera so I can put more photos of my goodies on here. Gunrunner john is so good about that - I always look forward to seeing his new photos.

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/02 6:04:25 pm)
    No problem with me, I missed this first time round. I`m easy though, cause I like all guns. Never met one I didn`t like. Thanks fer sharing Bob.

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/12/02 9:00:41 pm)
    What you REALLY need to do when you get the camera, Bob, is show everybody a panoramic shot of your whole arms room, then maybe a shot of,oh, say, just ONE of the full drawers of the handgun cabinet...

The Jo-alar or whatever drawer was pretty inpressive, but the Astra 400/600 drawer was neat too, although if you've seen ,say, 50 or so Astras at one time you've seen them all...

Somehow if I showed you a picture of my bedroom walls done in the very chic "G-VG" late 19th, mid-20th Century Russian/Eastern European motif the effect would NOT be the same....

I am HONORED to say I have been at the foot of the altar of one of the Cruffler Gods.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (2/12/02 9:04:12 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: pic's from BOBINSTL
    Same here, I missed it the first time around also. Thanks for bringing it back up!!

The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

procrastinator
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/13/02 8:39:52 am)
    Lookin good!
    I hope you get your camera soon. You and GRJ could put on quite a show.
    The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

velvetnsteel
    (2/13/02 4:58:26 pm)
    Very nice.............and my wife thinks I am obsessed.............