The Firearms Forum banner

Pic's of your 1911's

Tags
354K views 1K replies 397 participants last post by  BigEd0511 
#1 ·
Would like to see some pics of members 19's. Thanx!

#577 ·
Nice choice the 9mm Spartan has always been on my short list. I anxiously await the range report! :)

#578 ·
OK Beth... You know the drill....WHERE"S THE PICS??

BTW Nice Choice

#583 ·
:)My 1st and only 1911A1, in 9MM and with a Dawson Precision 10 round mag.

I know it's a very basic and utilitarian 1911, but it works great for me as a EDC.

I really like Taurus pistols, and I have a few, but I don't like the "TAURUS" billboard they put on their guns :bleh:...

MY PT1911 IN THE NUDE, AND IN A CALDWELL'S 'MISSOURI SLICK' IWB HOLSTER:

Attachments

#584 ·
:)My 1st and only 1911A1, in 9MM and with a Dawson Precision 10 round mag.

I know it's a very basic and utilitarian 1911, but it works great for me as a EDC.

I really like Taurus pistols, and I have a few, but I don't like the "TAURUS" billboard they put on their guns :bleh:...

MY PT1911 IN THE NUDE, AND IN A CALDWELL'S 'MISSOURI SLICK' IWB HOLSTER:
Something is bad wrong with your grip safety

#586 ·
Figured it was some kind of add on, nice pistol! I have taurus' railed 1911 .45 I love mine too!

#589 ·
ehparis - Welcome to TFF, one heckuva introduction pic !

#593 ·
Hello,

I built this one from a Rock Island GI, and it's my daily carry gun.

100 draws a night will wear a finish out. Thought about refinishing it in Cerakote, but I like the character it has.

Things are tightened to the point that it will group 1.5" at 25 yards from a machine rest with quality ammo.

Regards,

Josh

#601 ·
I just took a couple updated pics. Today just felt like a good day to take the 1911s out and admire them a little.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.