The Firearms Forum banner

Pic's of your 1911's

Tags
354K views 1K replies 397 participants last post by  BigEd0511 
#1 ·
Would like to see some pics of members 19's. Thanx!

#630 ·
My latest addition: S&W E-Series 1911:

#632 ·
yetiman, A friend of mine has one of these and he swears by it. Nice buy!

#634 ·
This Government Model Colt belonged to my father-in-law. He purchased it in 1968 in Washington D.C. I installed the grips to honor his 22 year Navy service.

#635 ·
Beautiful old school piece you got there Brass Tacks!

#636 ·
Moderators, if I am wrong in posting this reply to this thread, please change it accordingly and with my thanks. It is a long standing thread and much has happened in the intervening years and I mean only to honor those friends who shared at some time in this thread. UF

It has been several months or at least five pages since I last visited this thread.
I just have to go back through all of the pages to gaze at the most beautiful collection of pistols I can remember in one place. I never tire of gazing at these works of art enjoyed by men and women alike.

Read and listen and both see and hear the pride of ownership unlike that of any other toy, tool or hobby and the creativity is also unlike anything seen on any other serious tool.

But this time I also thought of something else while drooling over these magnificent firearms. I do not mean to steal or change a thing from the original intent of showing our 1911s. I posted pics of some of mine back in 07.

My question and my intent is to honor those who have "stepped through the veil" since this thread started back in 05.

To those who were great at sharing the same passion we all have shown and shared here over the many years. RIP good friends all.

Terry, STASH247, WE MISS YOU OLD FRIEND.

And to any others you may know who are missing. SALUTE!!!

UF

#645 ·
So RDHill, when are you mailing me my Pro Raptor??

Seriously nice gun there. Awesome!!

#651 ·
The most unique one I have. It's a Caspian slide on a Foster frame, professionally ported, quality internals, and Gun-Koted in OD green & black. This one is a fabulous shooter - probably the best I have...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.