The Firearms Forum banner

Pic's of your 1911's

Tags
354K views 1K replies 397 participants last post by  BigEd0511 
#1 ·
Would like to see some pics of members 19's. Thanx!

#994 ·
I was really wanting it in stainless, but Taurus kept delaying their release. Got tired waiting and found this one, what they called the Homeland Defender by Ellett Bros. Had a couple of tweaks (polished ramp, Crimson Trace grips, etc.) + the price was right for me at the time. Been very pleased with it and glad I didn't wait for the stainless version. Finally saw some at a gun show later and wasn't too impressed with the finish of the gun. Unlike my other Taurus stainless wheel guns, it looked "rough". I'm happy.

#996 ·
Old and new GCNMs (Gold Cup National Match). The top one from 2012 and the bottom from 1979. I sort of collect Gold Cups but of the 10 I currently have in my shooty collection these are the only two I bought new from a gun store. I did replace the rubber wrap around grips for some in Cherrywood from the old Ajax Co on the 2012.

#999 ·
The last two Commander size I bought. One is a Colt Commander.

I have the Wiley Clapp commander and the E series commander too. My E series isnt the custom shop like yours but a great little gun none the less.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.