The Firearms Forum banner

Pic's of your 1911's

Tags
354K views 1K replies 397 participants last post by  BigEd0511 
#1 ·
Would like to see some pics of members 19's. Thanx!

#7 ·
JohnK-
It's a Stainless II, full size. No nite sites or anything too fancy. You have a compact, it's a 4 incher right. I imagine it's got a bushingless bull barrel on it. My buddy had one like yours, its what convinced me to buy the Kimber too.
I am thinking of a small gun next, robe pocket, belly gun whatever you want to call it. Almost impossible to get a carry permit here in the PRNJ though....
ah hell, I'll probably get it anyway :D

#12 ·
I guess since I started this thread I should post some pics. You guys were right this 1911 thing is addictive!! As is shooting in general. Here are a couple of shots of my TLE Custom II. Thanx for a the great pics you guys posted. Keep'em coming!

p.s. Wal-mart is a nice place to shop. Even more so when they have ammo on sale! $19.95 for 100 round box. Cha-ching! :D

Attachments

#14 ·
My trusty Firestorm.... I think I'm the only one here that has one so I gotta show my support. :cool:

Attachments

Reactions: Iron Eagle
#16 ·
Neil
Nothing special on the grips. They are the factory Hogue Monogrips on the Defender and put the same thing on the V10 Super Tuned. The front strap on the Super Tuned was soooo sharp and fine that it would really shred your fingers.

P.S.
The toes are original, as issued.

#18 ·
Still workin on mine. It'll be a beauty though. I've settled on the Gold Combat Stainless. Should have it in a couple weeks as lonmg as the paychecks keep comin and the wife don't suprise me with anything else I gotta buy. Then I gotta get me a quality leather holster, ammo, a ccl, etc...

#25 ·
Well I did a little work to her yesterday. I added a Chip McCormick trigger, Kings beavertail and Kings enhanced Commander hammer. This was my first attempt at this type of work and I think it came out alright. Passed all function tests and now I just need to go shoot it! :D By the way, the before pics are at the start of this thread.

Attachments

#26 ·
Sorry about the big pictures..... this is first time I posted pictures on this site. I had a little problem when I tried to put the pictures on my reply, then I finally got it , then I tried to make them smaller, but obviously, I was unsuccessfull. Will try not to do it again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.