The Firearms Forum banner

Pics of your "Plastic Pistols".

10K views 74 replies 37 participants last post by  charagrin 
#1 ·
Ok, let's see some pics of your Glocks, XDs, or other "Plastic Pistols" and accessories.
For you guys still stuck in 1911, if you can't say anything nice......

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Well I just posted some, but seeing as how I love to post pics :rolleyes: , here is my Glock 19 & 26 and my Kel-Tec P-11.

Attachments

#9 ·
southernshooter said:
So Sara what do you like better The PX4 or the revolver you recently got
Depends on what I'm doing. I'm more accurate with the revolver, but it only hold 5 rounds. I joined a civilian combat league and needed a pistol for the high capacity mags and quick reload.

The Beretta is sweet. When I went to buy a pistol (last Friday) I picked out the 2 I had liked the best - a Glock and a Kahr K-9 - and the Beretta, which I hadn't tried yet. Tried them all side-by-side. I nixed the Glock right away, and expected to like the Kahr best because of its small size, but it just couldn't compare to the PX4. The decider was the one-handed test. With the Beretta I just couldn't miss. It was awesome.

(and the PX4 is so dang sexy! There, I said it and I'd say it again.)

#11 · (Edited)
My first was a KelTec P-11 in 9mm purchased strictly as a BUG. No pics here.

My next aquisition was this great little Taurus PT-145 Millennium Pro. I wanted a BUG that was the same caliber as my primary carry weapon. Litle did I know this gun would also become a "Office" Primary Carry. Accuracy is great and it's functionality is extremely reliable.

My last plasticfantastic is my XD-45. I am certainly glad that it was NOT my first pistol purchase.......I would have bought no other.....yes it's that good.

#21 ·
#24 ·
It's the .32 which I no longer have. It was the 1st generation gun. I bought a .380 2nd generation and had tons of problems. The factory ask me to send the top half in for repairs. When it came back it works as one should. They polished the feed ramp, beveled the top rear edge of the chamber hood and, if I remember right, squared the bottom of the ramp. Now, for some unexplainable reason, I wish I had the .32 back. It had about one FTF in the first two mags then never quit running. Almost bought one last weekend at a gun show, new $218.95 tag.

If you love horrible triggers you'll love the Kel Tec.

#26 · (Edited)

:D

J. Pomeroy

Oh yeah.. That Walther P99c/AS was "suppose" to be a new KelTec PF-9.. Thank goodness the original batch of PF-9's were problemmatic and I couldn't find one anyplace..

I LOVE the Walther P99c/AS! ;)

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

I like it's slightly larger sibling too... 5 more rounds to play with...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.