Picture for comment

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 15, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    your comments in light of the Muslims against TSA to exempt them

Attached Files:

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Louisiana
    No search no fly. End of story.

Muslims want the cake and eat it too.

3. jestor

jestor New Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Mississippi
    Cycloneman, looks like he was searching for her fly to me.

4. hogger129

hogger129 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Search ONLY Muslims, or prohibit them from flying on the plane all together.

Last time I checked, Christians and Jews weren't committing terrorist attacks with airplanes.

I say enough of this politically correct BS. Start profiling and looking for the types of people who are going to do this kind of stuff.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2010
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    OK its not the clearest picture

Its a african muslim female working for TSA doing to a Nun what Muslims say they will not have done to them

6. Rneck

Rneck Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I thought muslims were forbidden to touch infidels, looks like one of them is having fun at their job

7. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

No comment needed, a picture is worth a thousand words!

8. msujmccorm

msujmccorm New Member

Apr 3, 2010
    South MS
    If being searched or scanned is against your religious beliefs then find another way to get where you are going.

9. Jeff Midguard

Jeff Midguard New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Baja Arizona
    Don't touch my junk, man!

10. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Ohio NRA Member
    Hummm..."been years since that has been done to me"! I think I may have been missing out the past 50yrs"!

11. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

That picture brings to mind the scene in Cheech and Chongs movie "up in smoke" where the nuns are getting searched at the mex/am borber.... :D

mike
    gn

12. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

Apr 28, 2008
    Kentucky
    people with guns are afraid to use them, afraid they will be the ones singled out for persecution.

people with guns need to start taking the world back from islam