Picture of my small collection of guns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ky_shaymus, Nov 5, 2007.

1. ky_shaymus

ky_shaymus New Member

i
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  2. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Posting it here is good young'gun...y'all got the makin's of being a member of "The Gun Culture Club"...;)
  3. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Nice collection... I really like that Baby Eagle!

Crpdeth
  4. An excellent beginning, Ky! No doubt there will be many more in the future, and many more happy hours shooting them.:)
  5. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Good Start, Sir! :) What do you think your next one should be? :D
  6. ky_shaymus

ky_shaymus New Member

[
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2008
  7. ky_shaymus

ky_shaymus New Member

Just got two more guns to add to my collection. Got these two as part of a trade deal with a friend of mine. My Wheels and Tires, $1700 worth for these two guns and about $1000.

-Another Ruger 10/22 w/Bushnell scope and 3 Eagle 30 round magazines.
    -Was going to give this gun to my 2nd cousin, as a graduation present. But he has issues with his temper that he has to get under control, before I feel comfortable giving him a gun.

-Norinco Model 99 1887 Coach Gun, Side by side Double Barrel 12Ga shotgun w/ 20inch barrels.
    -I've always wanted a Side by side Shotgun. I told my buddy that I would do the trade, so long he threw in the Double Barrel Shotgun and the 10/22.

I'm also holding his Winchester Model 70 7mm Rem. Mag. Synthetic stock w/ 3-9x 40mm Leupold scope as collateral. He's gonna try to sell this gun, to help pay me what he owes.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007
  8. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You're off to a good start. Happy collecting! :D

Hummm, that Mod 70.... it could become the star of your collection...;):D
  9. ky_shaymus

ky_shaymus New Member

I know, I might be crazy....But I'm not interested in the 7mm. I need the money, to to help pay for the ATV that I want to buy.

I'm aware of the fact that Winchester was bought out by some company overseas and shut down. Winschester guns will go up in value, I know. The 7mm is a right handed bolt action. I'm a lefty. I might regret this later on in my life.
  10. ky_shaymus

ky_shaymus New Member

Just sold my Remington Model 742 Woodmaster .30-06, back to my cousin. He was looking for a high powered rifle for his 13 year old furture step son. We both agreed that the Woodmaster would be a good first deer rifle for him. With the little recoil that it has and the overall size of the gun. its a good fit for Keagan. They just need a scope for it.

At this time, I do not need the .30-06. My cousin Perry has told me that, I am more than welcome to borrow any of his guns. He's got 9 guns total. Though 5 of them are .22LR. The guns I'll be looking to borrow are the Woodmaster and the Remington Model 710 .300 mag. He has a Smith&Wesson .40S&W semi auto and a Ruger .204 Hawkeye. I doubt he'd let me use the .204, as that is his "baby". I really have no reason to borrow it and his .40S&W, as I have a .40 and a Varmint rifle already.

(*Edit*- Forgot....My cousin also has 2 12 Gauge shotguns. A Beneilli Nova and a Mossberg 500 that was mine.)
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  11. sabashimon

sabashimon New Member

Hey Ky, How do you like that Baby Eagle .40?
  12. ky_shaymus

ky_shaymus New Member

Its one of the of the guns I shoot most with, besides the Birch stock Ruger 10/22. It seems as if I can't keep up with the ammo.... Very fun shooting. Took some time to get used to the flash and the recoil. But now I'm a dead eye shooting it. The only thing I don't like about it, is the plastic grips. But I'm ordering new Hogue rubber grips for it. That should solve the problem of a slippery grip. Not to mention a better feel and stable hand for better accuracy.

Bought it used off a friend, for $350. Not bad, It came with a case, holster, 3 clips and 100 rounds of ammo. I forget how many rounds I've shot out of this gun. Taking the gun apart for cleaning is very easy.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2007