Picture The Media Response To Romney ....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Apr 21, 2012.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

.... or any other white ( completely white ) politician running a campaign to
    ask white voters to support him just because he is white .... maybe that only works if your half white/half black .

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/obama-targets-black-voters-in-new-campaign/

Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of ‘African Americans for Obama.’ This is what racism smells like. It can't be explained away.

Would you vote for a white person who did this? I wouldn't and I think they would be run right out of town if they tried it. This is just some food for thought if you're pondering your vote in
    November.

Can you imagine Santorum or Romney or Newt or Paul putting out a call for all the white brothers and sisters to vote for him because he's white and so are they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BdjoHA5ocwU
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

45 seconds in, I threw up a little in my mouth. :bleh:

This puke is as racist and clueless as they get. :mad:

If it weren't fer the 'white' side of his family, he'd be a nobody. Where was the 'black' side of his family when he was raised? :confused:

'Dreams From My Father' my ass!

Yer mother may have been white, but yer a black racist bigot to the core. The sad part is, ya want to keep it that way. :(
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I haven't read how that relationship came about. What was a white female doing there in the first place? Where did they first go to dinner together? Puppy & Ale? OR, have they also killed off everybody who knows?

With all of the other past pres', they always had cute lil antidotes telling how mumsy and daddy got together, what church they attended, pics of them down on the farm, etc..