Pierce Morgan is an idiot

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by ryan42, Sep 17, 2012.

1. MadScotsMan

MadScotsMan Member

Piers is a toad.
  2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

3. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

I used to Like Jesse but the other night on P.Morgans show he was asked if Iran should be aloud to build a nuke his answer was I dont know i havent studied it enough.He skirted the question and said America only messes with countries that dont have nukes.He also said the reason third world countries want nukes in there arsenal is to have a deturrent from being messed with.Thats bull at least the Iranian thing.They want them so they can destroy israel and the united states.I dont have to study to know that.Obviousley if you have a nuke in your warehouse you have a little insurance against agression but thats not Why Iran wants them.After all that I dont think alot of Jesse.I like Jesse Stone alot better.:)
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

he's a enabler for leftys and anti Christians

he's scum
  5. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

In addition to being an idiot, he's a bloody wanker and douche bag as well. Having a British accent doesn't make anyone appear to be more intelligent nor their opinions more inciteful. Regardless of what the sphincter people that run our media outlets seem to think.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't
  6. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

amen
  7. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

The only time I've ever seen him was yesterday when I watched Ted Nugent being interviewed by him on a youtube clip

Ted owned that low life on the 2A:)
  8. langenc

langenc Member

My gun can lay on the kitchen table for 50 years and never hurt anyone.

Teddy car could have set in the garage for just as long and the young lady would still be with us, along with her child.