Piglosi claims First Amendment protects right to bear arms

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 22WRF, Feb 10, 2013.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

Pelosi gets her amendments confused, claims First Amendment protects right to bear arms

In a pre-taped interview that aired on Fox News Sunday this morning Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi sat down to chat with FNS host Chris Wallace to discuss hot topics in Congress, including gun control and mental health. During the interview Pelosi made a glaring error that provides some insight into her view on the issue–or rather just how wrong she has it.

“We avow the First Amendment. We stand with that and say that people have a right to have a gun to protect themselves in their homes, in their jobs, where ever… in their workplace. For recreation, for hunting and the rest. So we’re not questioning that they do that,” Pelosi inarticulately told Wallace.

Someone should probably let Pelosi know that the right to “keep and bear arms” is included in the Second Amendment. The First Amendment deals with free speech.

What might be worse, however, is the fact the Wallace didn’t correct the egregious error.

Video at site:

http://redalertpolitics.com/2013/02...-first-amendment-protects-right-to-bear-arms/
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I will take your word for it so I dont have to go and look at that face and ruin my day......
  3. readygirl

readygirl Member

Dosn't matter, the gun grabbers are too busy trying to get traction in the blood of the Sandy Hook kids, to fiddle around with details like that.
  4. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

She needs to put the bong down.
  5. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

Can't believe she refered to the 1'st Amendment for Gun Owners, WTF!!!!!!!!!
  6. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

During the runup to NYC's original "Assault Rifle" ban back in '91, Congressman Floyd Flake called for repeal of the 6th Amendment. Still not sure what the right to a speedy and impartial jury trial has to do with firearms, but then I guess the Congressman's name pretty much says it all.
  7. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

You said it ever time I see her face I have nightmares.
  8. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

These libtards are just plain retards - How many states did Obozo visit of our '57' states during his first campaign? As I recall he said he had visited 53 of them already.

Then we have the libtard House Rep. Lee who asked the NASA official while visiting JPL if Pathfinder had photographed the American Flag Neil Armstrong left behind on Mars..... This same Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee proclaimed on the House floor that “victory had been achieved” by the United States in the Vietnam war and that, “today, we have two Vietnams; side-by-side, North and South, exchanging and working. We may not agree with all that North Vietnam is doing, but they are living in peace.” .......... WHAT? And this idiot female graduated with a degree in 'Political Science' THREE YEARS AFTER the withdrawal of troops from Viet-Nam in 1975.... The libtard retarded levels are boundless. I think this particular libtard must have done a lot of LSD in her day. Makes me wonder how much LSD clown Biden did.

Pelosi not knowing the Constitution? Well, should that be a surprise? They vote on bills they never read, they swear an oath to a Constitution they either a) never read or b) read and didn't understand. Obviously, their passing grade in high school English must have been just that - barely passing - like a D-.

In a way, the 1st Amendment DOES protect our right to bear arms. It protects our rights to call these libtards what they are; retarded libtards, and correct them on the Constitution: That it is the 2nd Amendment that protects the right to bear arms and that the 2nd Amendment protects the 1st Amendment and indeed the entire Constitution. Never expect a libtard to get it right though.
  9. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Never one to miss using a catch phrase, CNN host Deb Feyerick has speculated about a link between GLOBAL WARMING and the upcoming near-earth asteroid fly-by. Golly, with an inquiring mind like that she could become a science and technology advisor to Rep. Shiela Jackson Lee.
  10. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

This is the same dim bulb that said we have to pass the health care bill to see what's inside it. If you should want to write to Nancy, be sure to ask her about Dole Foods and Central America, to see what they have in common.
  11. WHSmithIV

Writing to Nancy Foolosi would be a waste of paper and time. She wouldn't answer anything personally, some underling would answer it and just may have more intelligence.
  12. Conman

Conman Member

We have some very scary people in charge of this country.

I started to say "running this country" but..............they are not!
  13. WHSmithIV

The worst part about it is that we have enough people of questionable intelligence levels with the right to vote and get them put into office to begin with!
  14. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

15. readygirl

readygirl Member

.............:eek:

Attached Files: