1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Pilot in trouble for Christian comments?...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Feb 13, 2004.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

2. DemonDesert

DemonDesert New Member

No, that doesn't make any sense, does it? Disgusting.
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I also found this one over at Sierra Times....

I'm not so much interested in the religious aspect of it as i am the Red tape part of it.....

http://sierratimes.com/04/02/12/ap_church.htm

This guy lives 30 yards from the canadian border.....goes to church in canada on sunday and the bureaucrats slap him with two $5000 fines for reentering the us when the crossing station is closed.......

Its funny that they can get it figured out when and where church folk are crossing the borders, but have no idea when and where these terrorists are crossing that they keep talking about?......

I keep thinking about the movie "Brazil" every time our government pull some numbskull stunt like this......

What a bunch of MORONS !!
    :mad:

mike
  4. Evilahole

Evilahole New Member

Find and read the entire story before you pass judgement on this. That was only a small snippet of what really happened.
  5. izaakb

izaakb New Member

The ADL gets involved in ANYTHING they can..

It's not Christianity that is offensive, don't change the news story. IT was the pilot's comments that people who were NOT Christian be put in a position where they were singled out (insert German accent.)

The pilot requested that the Christian members of the cabin "minister" to the non-Christians.

Unwarranted and unwanted. THAT is what is offensive.

The ADL getting involved is another thing -- they just like getting attention.