Pin Fire 7mm Revolver

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by Buck Cording, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Buck Cording

Buck Cording New Member

I purchased the above revolver and the double action feature does not work. Does anyone have an exploded view of this weapon or any suggestions as to the cure?

Thanks,
    Buck Cording:confused
  2. ej38

ej38 New Member

don't think i have book to help. i have about 250 in my library,never seem to have what i need.i have one of these in 7mm, mine is belgen 1870. you may find info. in google search.
  3. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

There is a stout V spring which fits in a space in the frame in front of the trigger. The place for the trigger return spring is often an open spot in the frame visible when the cylinder is removed. The old spring might still be there or maybe it fell out. Broken or missing trigger return springs are one of the most common problems with pin fire pocket revolvers. Fitting a new trigger spring often involves use of a vocabularlly unsuitable for women and small children.

On some of these revolvers, the trigger return spring is found after removing the trigger guard.