Pipeline information

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twicepop, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

A few weeks back I was driving in the eastern region of the country listening to one of the syndicated radio programs, no I don't recall which one now. The topic of the Keystone Pipeline was brought up and the fellow on the program said that the pipeline was shot down not because of any enviromental issues as was reported. The reason for it's demise was because of a deal made by Warren Buffet and the Obummer administration. Warren Buffet who as reported owns the Burlington Northern Railroad, has according to the radio report, exclusive rights to transport the Canadian oil to points south for refining. Has anyone else heard this story, or is able to add anything to it?
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I never heard of it myself.

I was curious as to what kind of ammo or reloading supplies "pipeline" was?
  3. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Well-Known Member

4. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Here's some thoughts

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011...e_keystone_pipeline_and_crony_capitalism.html
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

It will raise expenses on both the Canadian end and on the US end of the line, however. Loading, handling and unloading takes much more in manhours than switching a pipeline valve.

Yes, those are jobs, but not so many as the pipline will create at a time when we need all the jobs we can get.

Pops
  6. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

It would have been progress and something evidently the House & Senate didn't want to see in our country until AFTER the election. Warren Buffet is a straight shooting mofo. He is a business man, wish he would run for Prez. I wish Perot would have won. He like Buffet wouldn't have paid for any $800 hammers like Reagan. Perot would have set up the contract for economies of scale and paid $1.99 for hammers like they should have been.