pistol grip stock?

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by A Far Cry, Aug 11, 2005.

1. A Far Cry

A Far Cry New Member

Anyone know where I can get a stock like my Encore carbine for my Bounty Hunter side by side? I carry it on a wheelchair and can only use one hand so I really need to find one.
    Don
  2. offeror

offeror New Member

If I were you I'd simply invest in a couple of long distance telephone calls to makers of aftermarket "tactical" stocks and ask them if their products can be made to fit your gun.

Most of the popular pistol grip stocks are advertised for the Remington 870 or 1100, the Mossberg 500/590, the Winnie 1300, and ocassionally for the Ithaca 37 -- as you may already know. None of those are configed like a side-by-side. But that doesn't mean one of these items couldn't be adapted to fit yours. It's worth a call. I'm also guessing there's at least one maker of custom wood stocks who'd carve you one for a price.