1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Pistol-Packin' Liberals

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by WAGCEVP, May 25, 2003.

1. WAGCEVP

WAGCEVP New Member

Pistol-Packin' Liberals

http://newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/5/22/30441.shtml

Liberals have it tough. Many liberals smoke, but hate big tobacco; drink, but belong to M.A.D.D.; vote, but want the courts to overturn elections; drive their automobiles, even to protests against internal combustion engines; are patients of tremendous doctors, in a health-care system they say is broken; enjoy virtually every aspect of freedom, while denouncing its guarantor, our military. As if it weren't tough enough living in the world of contradictions necessitated by liberalism, ‘conceal-carry' reform comes along and throws a real wrench into their thinking. Will they, too, want to arm themselves while still somehow decrying the existence of firearms? That was answered for me this past week when I attended the daylong basic handgun-training course put on by Minneapolis-based Plus P Technology (www.plusp.com). I was amazed at the liberal background of several of my fellow attendees, liberals who want to exercise their right to self-defense too.
  2. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

" liberals who want to exercise their right to self-defense too."
    IMAGINE THAT!
    ;)
  3. WAGCEVP

WAGCEVP New Member

do you know how to spell hypocrite?????

L-I-B-E-R-A-L -S
  4. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

We must be on the same page.

ONE MAN WITH A GUN CAN CONTROL 100 WITHOUT ONE.