Pistol-Packin' Liberals

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by WAGCEVP, May 25, 2003.

1. WAGCEVP

WAGCEVP New Member

Pistol-Packin' Liberals

http://newsmax.com/archives/articles/2003/5/22/30441.shtml

Liberals have it tough. Many liberals smoke, but hate big tobacco; drink, but belong to M.A.D.D.; vote, but want the courts to overturn elections; drive their automobiles, even to protests against internal combustion engines; are patients of tremendous doctors, in a health-care system they say is broken; enjoy virtually every aspect of freedom, while denouncing its guarantor, our military. As if it weren't tough enough living in the world of contradictions necessitated by liberalism, ‘conceal-carry' reform comes along and throws a real wrench into their thinking. Will they, too, want to arm themselves while still somehow decrying the existence of firearms? That was answered for me this past week when I attended the daylong basic handgun-training course put on by Minneapolis-based Plus P Technology (www.plusp.com). I was amazed at the liberal background of several of my fellow attendees, liberals who want to exercise their right to self-defense too.
  2. ibtrukn

ibtrukn New Member

" liberals who want to exercise their right to self-defense too."
    IMAGINE THAT!
    ;)
  3. WAGCEVP

WAGCEVP New Member

do you know how to spell hypocrite?????

L-I-B-E-R-A-L -S
  4. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

We must be on the same page.

ONE MAN WITH A GUN CAN CONTROL 100 WITHOUT ONE.