Pistol suggestions

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by hogger129, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

What do you guys carry for a CCW?

I'm going to get myself a nice carry gun I think. I've got enough money put away that I can get myself something nice. I would carry my 1911, but it IS a bit on the heavy side, and it's a full size. I really would prefer a CCW that was smaller.

All around, what is the "best" in terms of size, weight, ammo capacity, accuracy? Price is not really an issue here - long as it isn't like a $1200 gun.

I notice alot of people carry Taurus pistols. I don't know alot about Taurus and I hear lots of issues about their reliability. I was thinking something along the lines of a small Walther would better suit my needs. Preferably a semi-auto. Not really a big revolver man.

I know this question gets asked so many times it gives a headache but who better to ask than the people that do it every day?

Thanks,

Mikey.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member