1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Pistol suggestions

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by hogger129, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

What do you guys carry for a CCW?

I'm going to get myself a nice carry gun I think. I've got enough money put away that I can get myself something nice. I would carry my 1911, but it IS a bit on the heavy side, and it's a full size. I really would prefer a CCW that was smaller.

All around, what is the "best" in terms of size, weight, ammo capacity, accuracy? Price is not really an issue here - long as it isn't like a $1200 gun.

I notice alot of people carry Taurus pistols. I don't know alot about Taurus and I hear lots of issues about their reliability. I was thinking something along the lines of a small Walther would better suit my needs. Preferably a semi-auto. Not really a big revolver man.

I know this question gets asked so many times it gives a headache but who better to ask than the people that do it every day?

Thanks,

Mikey.
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member