pistol

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by slim, Oct 30, 2008.

1. slim

slim New Member

Spanish Belgian pinfire revolver. Has leroy l. Also carcassonne acier fondo.
  2. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Welcome to TFF, Slim.

What's your question? If it's a matter of value, anyone who might know will need pictures of the piece, including close ups of any words or markings on it.
  3. slim

slim New Member

A friend ask me to see if i could find any info on the gun. I have not seen the gun. Just general info. I will see if i can get some pics. thanks slim
  4. lefaucheux 54

lefaucheux 54 Member

spanish , belgian ..... that's impossible , it's like saying a Canadian - Mexician gun ...... and Carcassonne is in FRANCE..... we can do a trip around Europe like this ...I found a Leroy "armurier" in Carcassonne in 1855 and his son around 1900 ( sorry but I don't know the word for "armurier" in English)
    Please try to show us a picture....

http://lefaucheux.no-ip-info

Regards from France
    LF 54
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2008