Pistolenschutze (Mud Bugs!)

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by Crpdeth, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Lead Lobber

Lead Lobber Former Guest

Guess I'm hard core stupid, but removing the seeds from jalapenos is like unloading my guns - never would dream of such a thing! :D :D

LL
  2. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

Thanks for all the responses guys. :)

LL...You know me better'n that dontcha? Remember I like it MAD HOT.

You have to remove the meat from the inside of the pepper in order to have room for the stuffing, but I always return the seeds back to the dish that contains the stuffing...Best of both worlds. :D

Bear, I have to agree with Rich, you need to get up here and help us throw a campout together or something.

Crpdeth
  3. charagrin

charagrin Former Guest

Up here in Maine we dont really have Cray-Fish. How the heck do you eat those little things. Kinda like a lobster?, Those we have in plenty.:D
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

To eat a crawdad you pinch off the tail peel the shell off and eat the meat and once you get done with the tail you suck the juices out of it's head
  5. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

Well, we had another boil tonight... GOOD STUFF! I thought I'd include a few more pics of the gang. :D

Attached Files:

6. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    Crawdads and sun... this is to much, haven't had much sun in over two months, and dad season isn't for another two months. drooling all over my keyboard. I can almost smell those peppers... your a cruel man crpdth
  7. The perfect meal: A ton of mud bugs cooked just right, and all the beer you can drink! :D
  8. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

We just boil 'em in beer so theres a good reason to suck the heads. :D

Attached Files: