Pizza & Salad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 358 winchester, Feb 14, 2008.

1. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I like Blue Cheese Dressing on my salad with some nuts tossed in next to the bacon bits.
    I like Italian Sausage and Anchovies with onions on my pizza but wouldn't be grand if we could order a fried oyster pizza:)
    My mind just wonders off some times :D
  2. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I'll gladly take the fried oysters... You can keep the pizza. I would never dream of ruining good oysters like that!
  3. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    You been wearing that white envelope hat again.....:eek:....ain'tcha....:rolleyes:
  4. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Back in the late 70's Pizza Hut made shrimp pizzas and I would order them every time I was ordering for myself. They tasted great and none of the other punks from the youth group liked them, so I didn't have to worry about being robbed of my pizza! :D

I like Blue Cheese & 1,000 Island (Ken's) the best
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  5. We've noticed that a time or two, Ron. :D;):p
  6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

But it always comes home :D:D
  7. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Shrimp pizza is great.

I used to work at Papa John's so my pizza tastes are pretty all over the place. Similar to Subway, I can't eat there since I worked there- no one else can make my sandwich half as good so why bother.

Just basic sausage and olive is good though. Papa Johns has that garlic stuff they use on the cheese bread, it was sweet to be able to make pizzas with that instead of pizza sauce.

But their thin crust sucks, it is pre-made/cooked and just sucks. I had to eat it a couple times cuzz I was a driver, AKA incapable of making pizza (actually it's true) but so I couldn't toss my own dough so if we were busy I had to pull out the thin crust. But I digress....
  8. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Vlad, they didn't teach you to toss?

I was a Papa John's driver last fall, and I had to. Of course, we never had more than 3 people in the store, so if it was busy, I had to make the pizzas before I could deliver them.
  9. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

We were "huge". I was probably one of 10 or so drivers on duty each shift. There were a couple drivers trained to make pizzas, most of us were dedicated drivers though. Only the drivers who opened really I think, I was the closer normally in which case I would be the only driver from about 10 or 11 to midnight, but we still had at least 2, normally 3 people still in the store I think.
  10. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Sounds great 358!