Planet of the Arabs

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Warning: Some bad language, EXTREAMLY contriversal, mildly funny, but some people are not going to like it.

If you don't want to get angry, Don't watch it ! I didn't make it, I just thought it was interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi1ZNEjEarw
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Looking around, I find that this short film was produced for the purpose of showing how unfairly and negatively Hollywood portrays Arabs.

How about another film, Planet of the Klansmen, to show how unfairly and negatively Hollywood portrays the members of the KKK?
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Knights of the Ku Klux Clan, Uncovered.
    Help Integration, Take Anybody To Lunch.
  4. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I am so sick of the whitewash of Islam that I could PUKE!!

Why won't any of these apologists read the KORAN???

ONE READING of that collection of "revelations" to Muhammid is all it takes to expose this group for exactly what they are!

But no, instead of the TRUTH, they garner votes by calling it the "religion of peace".
    Yeah.
    Cemetaries are very peaceful - and that is the desired location for all non-muslims.
  5. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

BUT it is a religion of peace. And as soon as they murder all us non believers peace will reign across the world
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nah, they'll start murdering one another over which son was the True son. Yes, they're already doing that but they need to step it up a notch or two.

We've always had the sayings that went like:
    The only good ( insert here ) is a dead ( insert here ).
  7. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Hey maybe we should start a campaign to get them to fight that out first. Then ther'll be less of them to deal with.:)