Play along with me Please.

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by cycloneman, Mar 18, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I am asking for you to describe in your words how you would describe the devil. Doesnt have to be anything special. One word or 10 sentences. I have a purpose for this and i am not going to devulge it right now. I need to see what you guys come up with. Thanks
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

the greatest scammer ever (Qur'an 3:54, Revelation 12:9 )

The lawless one would be accompanied by deceptive false signs and wonders (2 Thess 2:9);
    Many people would believe in him (2 Thess 2:11-12)
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  3. cycloneman

perfect, that is the kind of stuff i am looking for. keep em coming.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
    13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Ezekiel 28:13 - Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: THE WORKMANSHIP OF THY TIMBRELS AND OF THY PIPES WAS PREPARED IN THE DAY THAT THOU WAST CREATED.
    14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
    15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
    16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering CHERUB, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? (can you imagine what that must have sounded like!)

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

In my mind I can see Lucifer as a Cherub, with 14 wings, four faces, and every move he makes causes the most beautiful music, as the air moves across his body, and thru his wings! As Gods highest creation, overseer of all that God had created. Then his fall, and I can see him as the serpent in the garden, and as the roaring lion, walking about, seeking whom he may devour! I know that he is beautiful, but I know that he is wicked, and would make me his prey!
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  5. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Obam,, oops. Sorry. The deciever of many.
  6. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

He is appealing.
    If he were not, no one would follow him.
    "Follow me, kid, and you will spend eternity in torment" does not work very well.
    He is deceiving.
    You fight a battle and lose it, and only later figure out your adversary was Satan.

And his greatest tool is to convince people that he does not exist.

So forget the red suit, tail, and pitchfork.
  7. 76Highboy

Very beautiful to the untrained eye. Kinda like obam,,, oops. there I go again.

Here is a riddle of deception.

One day Satan was pacing back and fourth and his many followers were just standing in waiting.

Suddenly Satan says to his demons how will I get these humans to be decieved? One of the demons shouts out and says "Tell them that Heaven really does not exist". Satan replies, "No, their just too smart for that".

Next another demon shouts out, "Tell them that there really is no fire in hell." Satan just shakes his head and mumbles "NO."

Just then Satan sees one of the demons sitting with a grin and he asks the demon "What." The demon says, "Tell them they have plenty of time."

Satan replies, "Brilliant."

The only way Satan can win is through deception and that is it. That is why God's word is the way because it opens our eyes to the deceptive ways of evil and gives us direction. It is our sword and our salvation and it works for me every day, every day, and every day.
  8. cycloneman

OK yall are taking this way too serious. I am looking for the simple terms like Lair, seducer, ect.

allright here is the point I want to know when is it ok to publically come out and call bozo an antichrist? Cause bozo fills the bill

76 you were reading my mind.
  9. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Take your pick!!!!!!!!!!
  10. 76Highboy

Cyclone, great minds think alike. So then, can you name some of Obummers demons?
  11. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

12. Skyking

Skyking New Member

COUNTERFEITER
  13. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Very ordinary in appearance .... nothing to catch your eye .... nothing to alert you to his evil .
  14. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

As sung by Frank Sinatra...

He did it his way.

Apparently, from the Isiaih and Ezekiel scriptures, he was one of the four guardians of the throne of God and therefore the highest order of created beings.
    But he was not wiling to submit to the authority of God.
  15. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

The word "satan" means adversary. That's how I think of him: the adversary of right.