Playin' the Player

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by navis128, Sep 21, 2009.

1. navis128

navis128 New Member

So KSM & his Gitmo buddies appear in court. KSM writes something on a piece of paper and "flies" it to another of the animals in court. He looks at it and starts laughing.

Come to find out the paper contained the flight numbers and tail numbers of the aircraft used in 911.

You would think that at some point Mr. Obama would wise up and realize he's getting played...and played by everybody!! My gosh, I've got more testosterone than he does!!
  2. Michael G

Michael G New Member

Obama reminds me of the old kid's story,,,,,I think it was called "The Kings new clothes"????

Obama's strutting around with his nose in the air, so confidant that everyone will follow his every move and idea. He can't even see that most of the important world leaders see him as prey instead of being a top predator.

He is blind to himself in spite of himself.
  3. OBrien

OBrien New Member

I think you mean balls. "excuse the expression ladies" My 17 year old sister would outright tell you she's got more balls than he does and she is worrying if her shoes match her purse. Guess it don't take much. :eek: