Please hear them out before you condemn them

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by johnnyehlers, Nov 7, 2012.

1. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

We need to use the ammo our forefathers gave us, what have you got to lose by listening? If you have Skype it cost next to nothing to listen.

November 2nd, 2012
    For Immediate Release
    Constitution and Law

Republic of and for the United States of America
    National Informational Conference call
    by Nathan Peachey

Saturday, November 10, 2012 (Please note rescheduled, not on 3rd)

Saturday evening at 9pm Eastern time zone, 8pm Central, 7pm Mountain, and 6pm Pacific

Conference call in line: 530-881-1300 (Please note: corrected, not 503)

Access code: 954787#

TOPICS

A Republic of and for the United States of America National Convention 2012, is tentatively being scheduled for November 29, 30, and Dec 1st, 2012, (Thursday, Friday, Saturday) a public forum for the various sovereign people of America and their groups to join and take part in a historical milestone of teaching, sharing and learning about our great Republic and to interview the Presidential candidates for the reinstatement of the Republic and elections on December 5, 2012. (please note correction, not 12th)

The upcoming de facto elections on November 6th will likely put in a place an Obama/Democratic agenda/administration. Don't worry. Thousands of Americans are coming together and bringing hope to the nation for true lawful change by Constitution without the Corporate Democracy by supporting and getting involved with the reinstatement of the original de jure Republic. Please join the call and learn how you can help and benefit.

This call is for every American living within the continental United States, all territories and Island States, and any "Expatriates" who left this nation due to the corporate US Government control in Washington, D.C. There are many Tea Party groups, and other concerned Americans from all walk of life who have a true desire to bring back a republican form of government. This call is not being promoted by any one group or association, it is for all.

You are welcome to join us this Saturday evening and invite your friends to enjoy an evening of Constitution, law and we will present updates on the progress of the official reinstatement of the Republican form of government.

Please email any questions to: education@constitutionandlaw.com In order that we may have time to research and present answers to your questions.

Thank you in advance for your time.

:patriotic:
  2. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

What a coup for the Feds, swoop down and charge them with ay the worst treason or least unlawful assembly.:mad:
  3. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

Please hear them out before you condemn them. Afraid of being put on a list?
    It's your right do do what ever you want. Our forefathers signed their death warrants by standing up and signing their names. I'm sure not going to be afraid to listen.
  4. YankeeTactical.com

YankeeTactical.com Former Guest

Last night’s win for President Obama is an omen for short term gain and long term loss. In his first four years in office, firearms manufacturers experienced an 86% sales increase. A sign that many considered the massive new regulations sponsored by the Obama administration to be a gradual elimination of their 2nd Amendment rights. So the feeling of many Americans has become ‘buy it now ‘cause you won’t be able to later on!’ Expect manufacturer’s to work overtime cutting margins to sell as much product as possible.

The future is clear even if the voter isn’t clear on the history. Senator Obama was considered so ‘anti-gun’ that the NRA launched an $11 million campaign advising gun owners that a vote for Obama is a vote for gun control. The ads reminded voters that ‘A second Obama administration with no future political campaigns to worry about will try to destroy this great American freedom'. As demonstrated by the two Obama appointed Supreme Court justices and their anti-gun rulings.

Where does it go from here? The Anti Gun lobby is clear on their objectives. Enact laws and regulations to identify owners, restrict usage, then confiscate personal firearms. Many brag about what they would do when someone comes to the door to take their guns. But a reasonable man understands that he must also live in this country and it will make the decision much more difficult.

To paraphrase our founding fathers, ‘An unarmed man is not longer a citizen, but a slave to the government’.

YankeeTactical.com
  5. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Johnny I have been on the Goverments list since I was 18 when I was fingerprinted by the FBI for military service. Did you not know all veterans are considered potentiial terroists due to any combat time we have.

FYI I am orginally from Harrisonville Cass Co Mo.
  6. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I guess I am not your "reasonable man" as you put it. Many people do say they will not give up their guns, many wont, some will. At my age, I have made my decision.
  7. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

No offence intended, Targetacqmgt. I Thank You for your service. I'm just trying to point out an alternative. I've been on these calls for two years now, we keep it peaceful and are trying our best to do everything lawful. Some times we goof, but when showed the error everything is done to correct it. And yes I'm embarrassed by a country that puts our military Heroes on a list of possible terrorist.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  8. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

how long before the NRA is declared a terrorist organization and a threat to the US. seize all their assets and then no way to challenge the powers that be.
  9. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Guns? what guns? I sold them all ;)
  10. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

As a member of the NRA. If that happens I immigrate or become a permantent resident in say Canada-they are not fussy about long rifles.
  11. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    They can't get something from me i have never owned,i guess i can let them have my slingshot if they want that.
  12. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Plan ahead.... It's coming.
  13. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

A very informative call last night in case you missed it. Another one scheduled for next Saturday night.
  14. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well, let's see. I am a member of this fine "pro gun" forum that is monitored by the guys in charge. I'm a vet and potential terrorist according to the DHS. I am an Endowment member of the NRA. I am an Oathkeeper=life member.I am a member of GOA, SAF, and TSRA. Just waiting for the knock on the door. And I am ready.
  15. Dog Soldier

Dog Soldier New Member

In the 1960s we were under heavy assault by the antgun people. The murder of JFK caused an antgun movement unlike anything I have ever seen. The Left was very strong at that time. They tried to ban scopes high powered rifles just about everything. They managed to stop mail order handguns and add the BATF .

Today we have many more gun owners and growing every day. The Concealed Carry laws a new freedom we never had before is very popular. Obama will try to bring back the Clinton AWB. The Democrats and RINOs will have a tough time getting the votes. We have fought before we will fight them again.:mad: