1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Please help, How do i make polls?

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by charagrin, Aug 25, 2007.

1. charagrin

charagrin Former Guest

I tried to make a poll a few minutes ago. I selected the checkbox which said allow polls or something like that. Then I selected the number of pol options i wanted. I then typed in like this herei the big yellow box. I didnt notice how to do the polls so I though by doing prview post twould let me see how it should look and then I could edit the choices. It didnt. Could someone please walk me through what to do?-Char
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Sounds like you followed the right steps. First, you type your post, check the box indicating you want a poll, and select the number of choices you want. When you click "submit", it takes you to the next screen where you can type your poll question and the choices. After you have typed everything in, you can click "preview poll". The poll choices will not have the selection box/radio button in the preview, but will list them in the preview area and will give you an area below the preview to make any changes. When you have everything the way you want it, click "submit poll."

You can go down to the TFF Members Test Forum near the bottom of the forum listing and practice there until you get the hang of it.