please help these needy occupiers

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, May 6, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

We had them here in Madison squatting in some abandoned used car dealership. Then it became some homeless community. I wanted so bad to throw bags of poo and other things out there, but it was always surrounded by police.

Then of course we have the Recall Kids.
  3. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

Earlier this past week, while traveling around the outskirts of Chicago and listening to one of the local radio stations. Some moronic schlub was making an appeal for residents of that city to open their doors and welcome the protesters of some upcomming conference, into thier homes for the duration of that planned conference. He assured the listeners that there would be no drugs or alcohol involved with the welcomming of these fine examples of humanity into their homes. Thought I was hearing things until it played again, sounds like something I'd want to do.....NOT.

those who beat their guns into plowshares, will plow for those who didn't
  4. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Velllcome to my humble abode.
    HauntedMansion.jpg

I vill be so glad to be your host and to have you for dinner. I believe you vould be best baked, although some might be better boiled.
    Haunted Host.jpg

My staff vill be so glad to serve you...in our best china dishes.
    Haunted Staff.jpg

You can check in anytime you vish; but you can never leave. Ah ha ha ha ha
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I can take 1600 of them..must come pre disassembled.

[​IMG]