Please, Lord , Let me robbed in Australia!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by permafrost, Jul 10, 2012.

1. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

like scum bag junkie types? , come on over theres a heap here , ex uni students who had to face the real world , so became junkies instead

and if your worried enough time on the gear and she'll loss a couple bra sizes
  3. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I just call 'em as I see's um!
    Lighten up, you old fart, before you blow a gasket!
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

there was one here pan handling i think you call it , "Got $2 for a traibn ticket i lost my ticket and cant get home " ( and fines here are no joke) so you give the pretty young girl $2 ...

then you see her hit the next guy and the next guy and the next guy and do this all day as most folks jump on a train and move on , i was waiting for a mate to arrive and got to watch , she collected 120 $2 coins in a bit over a hours $200 + a hour aint bad money ,

pity it then all goes up a arm or something
  5. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Oh, I get your point, no doubt. I just can't help it! I'd probably give her $2.00 dollars also, even knowing better. Ah well.... I've always been a bit of a fool where women are concerned, good or bad. I'll probably not change now.
  6. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

The last time I gave a panhandler money I was in my mid twenty's and a guy my age asked for change outside of a store, so I gave him the change in my hand, around 35 cents. He looked at it with disgust and said "That's all you've got?" So I grabbed it out of his hand and told him to get a f***ing job and earn it like I had to, the thing was that I didn't make enough money at the time to afford a place to stay so I was homeless, but I would never beg for money. I didn't have much money, but I did have some pride and humility.
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Sooo, each one had a name?
  8. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

hahaha! huge eyes, that's right! heh heh heh....