Please pray again for my wife and family.I

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by ryan42, Jul 18, 2012.

1. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Done, praying for you
  2. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

My family's prayers will go out to u
  3. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ryan, I bowed my head and prayed for your wife, your children, and you. If you need anything don't hesitate to call. You can talk, cuss, throw stuff, and I will listen. It does not matter to me, just call me if you need. I love you like a brother.
  4. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all you guys it really means alot to me.I appreciate it Jim I just might have to take you up on that.We have been dealing with this for over 4 yrs now and you almost get numb to it.I have to stay strong for the wife and my children.They call me there rock but sometimes I sure dont feel that way. know one will ever know how much this recent trip to Missouri accomplished for me.It was not just shooting,it was a chance for one day to put everything aside and just have fun.Me and my son couldnt get any closer but to go on a 1000 mile road trip with him was a blessing,I almost wish it was a little longer cause I didnt want it to end if that makes since.I never would have dreamed Bobski would have been as gracious as he was but he made you feel right at home.Bob is a stand up guy I just wished i could have stayed longer.Thanks everyone.
  5. 76Highboy

From my view point you are a rock. Through all you have been through you have held your family high, delt with your childrens issues, learned to reload while under pressure and did not blow a gun up (that is a task all in itself) and you have managed to befriend many, many people on this forum. Heck, you showed your wife how to shoot. Most guys shoot all their lives and never include their family. Heck, you are barely shooting and you get your whole family involved. Like I say, your a rock and I look up to guys like you!!! Take a bow Ryan, you deserve it.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

From this side too
  7. 76Highboy

Hi Big Jack. Whats up?
  8. gunguy25

gunguy25 New Member

prays sent from here.
  9. old semperfi

old semperfi Active Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    i dont pray so much for myself but im in the same boat your in,but her problem is cancer.i will pray for you and yours. old semperfi
  10. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Still have prayers going out to you and I didnt know bout you Semper Fi you both get a lung full from me. I lost my mother to cancer and know the feeling.ooh raah my best to you both.
  11. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

im so sorry to here that for cancer is an awful disease that takes most it get ahold of.I will you add you to my prayers.I hate to here this for no matter how bad you think you have it somebody out there has got it worse.Im sorry Old Semperfi
  12. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Ryan, and Dad, these two verses are for you- Psalm 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord. 1 Peter 2:24...by Whose stripes WE WERE healed. Lean on the Lord, for He is able to take care of ALL situations and issues. Also, He is the only One Who can turn the awful around!
  13. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Heavenly Father, I come to you this morning with a request for Ryan and Old Semperfi.
    Both of these men have wives that are afflicted with a dire illness. And there are others, Lord, that have not asked for prayer here as well.

Lord, in the beginning you said it was not good for a man to be alone, and you created woman to be his partner. I ask, father, that in keeping with those words you would bring healing to our spouses. I don't pray about the tools, I don't tell you what methods to use, I only ask for a healing. I have seen you heal heart disease. I have seen you heal cancer. There is no doubt that you can bring health to these, and I ask that you would do this.

But I also recognize, father, that this life on earth is a very minor part of our eternal existance. I know that we spend time here to learn things, to grow strong, and to be tested in our faith. If in your infinite wisdom you should graduate one of our spouses ahead of us, we will work very hard to accept that, father. We will do our best to continue to serve you without the continued help of the one you blessed us with for such wonderful years.

Have mercy, Lord -

Amen -
  14. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

Amen
  15. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

Prayers still coming from here Ryan!