1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Plinkin' again

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Islandboy, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

Yup, took my son (12) out with the spinner targets, found a spot with a lot of shot shells on the ground, stood 'em all up and shot 'em all up at 50 yds with the 10/22

Too much fun, nice afternoon.;)
  2. TOOHSOTKIL

TOOHSOTKIL New Member

You just have to love the 10/22, old or young. It`s just cheap fun and a smile is worth more than dollars any day!!
  3. big steve

big steve New Member

Glad you had fun.
  4. dianalv

dianalv New Member

Not getting to be cheap fun here! Hard to find bricks of .22's in this town. Haven't seen any in the stores here for months. Picked up my last supply in Arkansas while I was passing through. I love plinking and can go through a lot of ammo.

Anyone else having trouble finding .22lr ammo?
  5. 6x6pinz

6x6pinz New Member

No problem in Phx, Az area. Just picked up 4 cases last week for a boyscout shoot/qualify we have coming up. Want to use up some ammo just take out a BS troop and watch the smoke fly. My boys really like the range days when we get it closed to the public and can just spend time practicing and sharpening skills without some yahoo stepping up with a 50cal to scare the **** out of them.
  6. fyimo

fyimo New Member

Sounds like a wonderful time and shooting 22's is a blast. I always have a 22 LR gun with me when I go to the range. They are just fun and economical to shoot. :D