Plutocrats: new book

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 45Auto, Oct 17, 2012.

1. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

http://www.amazon.com/Plutocrats-Rise-Global-Super-Rich-Everyone/dp/1594204098#reader_B007V65OQG

PLUTOCRATS: The Rise of the New Global Super Rich and the Fall of Everyone Else
    by Chrystia Freeland

I like to see how things work. That's why I like gunsmithing, antique watch repair, automotive, and even law and society. Now this book looks like a good read for folks who like to see how the machine works. The author does not appear to hate the global super rich, she is more interested in understanding the forces which created them and what they intend to do with their power.

If anyone else has had a chance to read this book I'd like to know what your opinion is.