1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Pocket Carry a Kahr PM9?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Mousegunner, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Mousegunner

Mousegunner New Member

Do any of you carry a Kahr PM9 in your pocket? Is it small and light enough for pocket carry?
  2. stash247

stash247 New Member

I carry a MK-9, in Stainless, on occasion. It is heavy, but compact, and will digest anything put in the magazine.
    Lacking "second strike" capability, it took about 500 rounds to assure me I would not need that; to date, a 100% score, on mine, and I'm kinda critical.
    Unless I've missed something, all the Kahrs are good to go with +P, AND +P+, ammo, which puts it on a par with a .45acp, as a stopper, with a third less bulk. Good choice, I think!
  3. Mousegunner

Mousegunner New Member

Do you carry your MK9 in your front or back pants pocket? Or in a coat pocket? What holster do you use?
  4. Kahr

Kahr New Member

I also carry a MK9 on occasion I usually carry in a coat pocket. I mainly carry a Kahr T9 on my belt.
  5. stash247

stash247 New Member

Mouse, I put in the right front pocket of my trousers, or jacket, as weather dictates. No holster, as it warrants none. The whole point is, a 'high performance 9mm, with no frills, attatched'. Put it where you wanna put it; it will work, anywhere, to my experience. When, and if, I experience a failure to function, God willing, I will post an 'after action' report. Until then, based on my practical evaluaton, I will run with this one, and report the failures, as they occur. Terry.
  6. bauptown

bauptown New Member

Just picked my PM9 Black Rose from the FFl. OH WOOOOO what a Beautiful Gun. Took it immediately to range, and put 210 rounds in it. Not a miss fire. Great to shoot, no recoil, This will be my carry gun. How should I carry it Conceived, with holster, without, and in front jacket or pants pocket? Give me a bit of your advise Kahr users. Thanks
  7. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

Anyone here know anything about Kahr MK9 or other models cracking their slides from the 6 O'clock position of the front barrel bottom thru the web to the recoil spring hole?
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

What the..... Old thread. :(

mike
    gn
  9. TOOHSOTKIL

TOOHSOTKIL New Member

Worry not, go back to sniffin bad tire air at Wally`s pit stop.
    Yep they crack with use, waiting on my sled of a real pocket pistol......the over priced Para-Carry9 for a decent price.

Hope for all that will continue their education, be it simple or otherwise. Sniffin American air ain`t it.....
  10. Patriot

Patriot New Member

You can pocket carry. I recommend a pocket/wallet holster to eliminate a "gun print" . I prefer to use my High Noon bare Asset holster at 4 o'clock and use the wallet holster for my spare mags.

[​IMG]
  11. trex1310

trex1310 New Member

I guess it would have to come down to how much you like Mr. Pecker and
    the ball brothers. :eek:
  12. Patriot

Patriot New Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  13. KellyTTE

KellyTTE New Member

Wife carries her PM9 as a BUG in a Desantis 'Nemesis' pocket holster.