Pocket Carry a Kahr PM9?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Mousegunner, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Mousegunner

Mousegunner New Member

Do any of you carry a Kahr PM9 in your pocket? Is it small and light enough for pocket carry?
  2. stash247

stash247 New Member

I carry a MK-9, in Stainless, on occasion. It is heavy, but compact, and will digest anything put in the magazine.
    Lacking "second strike" capability, it took about 500 rounds to assure me I would not need that; to date, a 100% score, on mine, and I'm kinda critical.
    Unless I've missed something, all the Kahrs are good to go with +P, AND +P+, ammo, which puts it on a par with a .45acp, as a stopper, with a third less bulk. Good choice, I think!
  3. Mousegunner

Mousegunner New Member

Do you carry your MK9 in your front or back pants pocket? Or in a coat pocket? What holster do you use?
  4. Kahr

Kahr New Member

I also carry a MK9 on occasion I usually carry in a coat pocket. I mainly carry a Kahr T9 on my belt.
  5. stash247

stash247 New Member

Mouse, I put in the right front pocket of my trousers, or jacket, as weather dictates. No holster, as it warrants none. The whole point is, a 'high performance 9mm, with no frills, attatched'. Put it where you wanna put it; it will work, anywhere, to my experience. When, and if, I experience a failure to function, God willing, I will post an 'after action' report. Until then, based on my practical evaluaton, I will run with this one, and report the failures, as they occur. Terry.
  6. bauptown

bauptown New Member

Just picked my PM9 Black Rose from the FFl. OH WOOOOO what a Beautiful Gun. Took it immediately to range, and put 210 rounds in it. Not a miss fire. Great to shoot, no recoil, This will be my carry gun. How should I carry it Conceived, with holster, without, and in front jacket or pants pocket? Give me a bit of your advise Kahr users. Thanks
  7. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

Anyone here know anything about Kahr MK9 or other models cracking their slides from the 6 O'clock position of the front barrel bottom thru the web to the recoil spring hole?
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

What the..... Old thread. :(

mike
    gn
  9. TOOHSOTKIL

TOOHSOTKIL New Member

Worry not, go back to sniffin bad tire air at Wally`s pit stop.
    Yep they crack with use, waiting on my sled of a real pocket pistol......the over priced Para-Carry9 for a decent price.

Hope for all that will continue their education, be it simple or otherwise. Sniffin American air ain`t it.....
  10. Patriot

Patriot New Member

You can pocket carry. I recommend a pocket/wallet holster to eliminate a "gun print" . I prefer to use my High Noon bare Asset holster at 4 o'clock and use the wallet holster for my spare mags.

[​IMG]
  11. trex1310

trex1310 New Member

I guess it would have to come down to how much you like Mr. Pecker and
    the ball brothers. :eek:
  12. Patriot

Patriot New Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  13. KellyTTE

KellyTTE New Member

Wife carries her PM9 as a BUG in a Desantis 'Nemesis' pocket holster.