poed

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by old semperfi, Jan 23, 2010.

1. old semperfi

old semperfi New Member

i live in southern indiana,old country boy at hear
    i havent been long at this forum but i am proud to be part of it.it seems to me that there is a few b... heads on here that are not interested in helping others or bringing up important topics.they just make short comments or quotes and i guess try to go up in class ie vip senior etc.if you have one or two word comments or quotes they need to post somewhere else other than the rest of us being serious to help others.YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE old semperfi
  2. Zane71464

Zane71464 Well-Known Member

I agree with ya there old semperfi to an extent. I know I havent been here too aweful long, but its a GREAT place and a lot of fine people in here and they do know there "stuff"! I know all my questions and wonderings have been answered better then going to a gunsmith and trying to get answers. My hat is off to all you guys in here for all the valuable information I have gotten and probably could not have gotten anywhere else!
    This forum is a great place and alot of topics are covered here. And each "room"/place there is a time for all per say.
    But I do know the people in here that I have asked and shared posts/comment and what not have been noting short of exellent! Again, my hats off to most everyone in here!

Zane
  3. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek New Member

This is a great place with a lot of great people. Lately I have kind of felt like I've been here too long and I need to move on because you start to see a lot of the same questions over and over. This may be why you have seen instances of people posting brief and sometimes less than courteous replies... it gets very tiring answering the same question over and over when typing two words into a Google search would have answered the question.

I'm not saying that you posted a question you shouldn't have. I don't know of any instance you're referring to at all. It just happens when you've been around for a while.
  4. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I know what you mean.

For me, it just means that I don't get on here as often. A year ago, I spent a couple hours on here daily. Now, it's down to a few hours per week (some weeks not at all). If it gets repetitive, I just leave for a while. When I come back, there is always something new.
  5. jamesrodneybookout

jamesrodneybookout New Member

i am probably one of those who will ask dumb questions I am new to this forum, however I have been a electrician for forty years, and get a lot of questions and have learned it is very easy to loose a friend or a novice if I do not answer them with respect and paitence

have a good day
    rod PULA/Croatia
  6. red14

red14 New Member

Do I know who I am?

Is one of them me?