Point Blank Ballistic Software

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by jamesed, Feb 6, 2005.

1. jamesed

jamesed New Member

I don't know howmany people use ballistic software on thier computers to work up and store loads but I do.

I don't know if there is abetter software out there but I use Point Blank Ballistic software. It has a very good price (free) and has a lot of features.

I especially like the ability to print out all the ballistic data sheets for my loads and and check it at the range.

When I find a good accurate load I cut the ballistic chart out of the data sheet and laminate the load ballistic data and place on the underside of the bill on my cap. This gives me instant access for the particular load in my rifle.
  2. HI-5-O

HI-5-O New Member

Aloha Jamesed,

Where can I get a copy of this software? Sounds interesting! Free sounds great too! :)

Mahalo,
    Keith
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

4. Kimber Man

Kimber Man New Member

Thank You for the Address.........I get one myself :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
  5. HI-5-O

HI-5-O New Member

Wow Pops that a lot of info there.

As they say here in Hawaii:

MAHALO PLENTY !!!!! :D
  6. jamesed

jamesed New Member

In working with point blank, if you have powders and projectiles that are not in the data base you can add your projectiles and powers to the various data bases.

If you have a projectile and don't have a ballitic coefficient for the projectile if you know the velocities at muzzel and at 100 yds, you can calculate recoil, cross sectional density, bullet energy, Taylon Knock Down Factor etc.

You can compare the ballistics by different colors of different loads.

Like I said it has lots of features.