poisoning the US public now legal and tax effective

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 8, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

James hardies industries , originally founded in Australia packed up and move to the USA as US laws protect US companies from paying compensation to non US citizens

hardies where ordered to deposit 500 million for damages to people but moved to the USA filed , and became a USA company against international law, but ok'd by the obama government

james hardies killed 14,000 former employees and their family members with asbestos

and a few hundred tradesmen and has thousands dying of misothalimiona

they packed up and went to the USA

there latest product was announced today

its asbestos mixed with sugar and gum that changes the chemistry a little , but enough to say it is no longer asbestos

this mix killed people here and it was banned the same as asbestos here

but its been rereleased in the USA where thousands of people making and working with the product are exposed

it is thought that hardies waited until the obama win to announce it as a major campaign donator and funder and is 100% protected by your laws as your government say hardies dont use asbestos

and technically it does not , but still consumes 400,000 tonnes a year in its fibre products division in the USA each year
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  2. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Jack, I see that this is the same folks that make "hardieboard" but I don't find anything that would have sugar and gum in it.:confused: Did they add the sugar and gum to change the chemical makeup of the product to make it "safe" to sell?

Wow, I just realized I just hit 1000 posts.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hardie plank hardies board etc etc etc all the same eh

add some stuff and deny deny deny

what ever the gum and sugar ( dextrose) does it changes the readout to say some thing thats not asbestos , they put it out here but when its cut or broken or sanded its just asbestos again and after a while the stuff breaks down anyway especially with UV and its just as deadly ..

we banned it so they moved to the US

now they aint gonna pay anything to the compensation fund and we cant force them as the patriot act protects US companies from litigation from non US folks

i read they are doing a ebay and relocating the company again , to switzerland

but manufacturing to sell in the USA in the US as switzerland wont allow their products into the country , but will accept their money
  4. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

dang... hubby works with that mess. :mad:
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

simple , ITS NOT SAFE, but you can deal with it

wear a mask ALWAYS and eye googles that seal off the eyes ( as asbestos can enter your system that way , the fibres are very fine )

a athsmatic guy i new as a kid worked in the factory and has no issues as thats what he did to avoid all the hassles with what he thought was his dust allergies

seems he's the ONLY one who did not get sick and he only used cheap masks and goggles

saved by his allergies

never trust hardies and what they say , treat all thier products this way