Police Shooting in Anaheim Leads to Violent Clash

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 22, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ANAHEIM, California. - A police shooting that left a man dead led to a
    violent clash as angry witness threw bottles at officers who responded
    with tear gas and beanbag rounds to suppress the crowd, authorities
    said.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=893_1342961008
  2. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I don't know what was going on but from the clip it looks like the cop's weren't doing much in the way of serving and protecting here.
  3. skullfr

skullfr New Member

I pray that the police that commited crimes are charged.I see more of a police state coming.We will have to rise up and put them down.
  4. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Hey Jack read this. http://articles.cnn.com/2012-07-20/...un-control_1_gun-control-gun-ban-gun-violence As per CNN.

I know this will get your blood boiling.

Consider what happened in Australia after a crazed gunman killed 35 people in Port Arthur, Tasmania, in 1996.

The Australian federal government persuaded all states and territories to implement tough new gun control laws. Under the National Firearms Agreement (NFA), firearms legislation was tightened throughout the country. National registration of guns was imposed and it became illegal to hold certain long guns that might be used in mass shootings.

The gun ban was backed up by a mandatory buy-back program that substantially reduced gun possession in Australia.
  5. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

gvw3 yeah lies all lies , we had three houses shot up l;ast night 4000 families chased outta their homes by gun weilding islamists and thats nothing ? mass shootings? port arthur was the first then the gun laws changed we'd had a dozen or more mass shooting since all AFTER GUN CONTROL

gun crime went up , all crime went up as folks did not have a .22 or pumpy under the bed

now we have home invasion , never one before gun control , the new fashion after gun control

but i'm used to people telling lies about us here and getting away with it because idiots wont learn the truth , they just like to be served idiocy luke warm

those who take your guns want you under their control , forever

full stop
  7. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

8. skullfr

skullfr New Member

The part that really burned my behind was shooting a woman holding an infant with a bean bag round.Totalllyuncalled for and they show a cop a couple of feet pointing a shotgun at a woman on the ground.I know we need thier help and I wont hesitate to call for help but this action is horrendous.
  9. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Riots are pretty scary! LE's are human beings, and I suspect just about as scared as everyone else. They want to go home at night too. That being said, you have to remember, this is California, the Stupid capital of the country.