Police trade-ins available....

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by K75RT, Feb 19, 2010.

1. K75RT

K75RT Member

I recently picked up 2 S&W revolvers. One is an M64 the other is an M15; I purchased them from jgsale.com in Arizona. I am totally satisfied with J&G as well as the fine revolvers. The M-64 was $199 and the M-15 was $219...
    Here is a pic of the M-64, it has new Hogue Bantam Grips..
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    Here is the M-15,
    [​IMG][/IMG]
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Does the 15 have single-action capability? My understanding on all these J&G cop trade-ins were they had all been converted to double-action only. Obvious on the 64, with the hammer spur being removed, but since the 15 still has one???

If it does, that is a smokin' deal. Even if it's DA only, it's still pretty good.
  3. K75RT

K75RT Member

Alpo,
    The Model 15-4 is DAO as well! The trigger pull is so sweet after proper cleaning and oiling. Where ever they came from they were carried alot and shot yearly for qualification! JMHO! You bet it is a great deal!
  4. dogngun

dogngun New Member

I paid $265 for my Model 15 about 4 years ago, and I thought I stole it. But I had a problem with it - my wife shot it, and not it's hers....

One of the best .38 Specials ever made, IMO. I'd see if I could restore the SA function, though....

mark