Police will be scorned.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Haligan, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Everybody knows, cops protect and lie for other cops.
    Everybody knows, prosecutors protect and lie for cops.
    Everybody knows, cops KNOW real crimes are going on, while they harass citizens.
    Everybody knows. .....

Here is what cops are going to have to LEARN. Ok, the general population can see how 'Law Enforcement' is getting farther and farther out of control. We can all see how the 'system' is encouraging it and protecting it. Just know the worse you get, the more scorned and hated you will be. Go ahead keep it up. Your only friend is gonna be a half empty bottle of scotch. You can't see it, you think I'm a scumbag for pointing it out, GOOD ! Fine ! Keep going the way your going. History has shown what happens to tyrants and their thugs.

Now if there are some decent human beings out there who happen to wear a badge, HONOR YOUR OATH, DAMN IT ! STOP BEING PART OF THE PROBLEM, BE A HUMAN BEING ! ....... Is this the world you want your family to grow up in ? I can show you a bunch of incidents involving police brutality to family members of cops. Remember, Karma can be a bitch.

Probably wasting my breath, (time).
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  2. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Preachin' to the Choir brother.
  3. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

"Remember, Karma can be a bitch.

Probably wasting my breath, (time)."-----haligan

Not with me Brother......
  4. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Deptford N.J.- Man picked up for a disturbance outside

a Fried Chicken eaterie, for disturbing the peace, dies in

back of patrol car on the way to precinct...

...wonder how HIS family feels?
  5. Haligan

I warned ya,

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=242655.msg1406440#msg1406440

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwy...s-restricting-sales-government-agencies-areas

http://www.infowars.com/firearms-co...ness-with-government-attacking-2nd-amendment/

http://www.infowars.com/federal-government-moves-to-disarm-veterans/

Better have a 'come to Jesus moment' and join the true patriots of this country. This regime is gonna chew YOU up and spit you out just like the rest of us.

DON'T FOLLOW UNCONSTITUTIONAL OR IMMORAL ORDERS. ALL gun control is illegal. If you keep arresting law abiding citizens for exercising their God given rights, NO ONE is gonna want to be your friend. You will be hated and scorned.

If I sound arrogant and condisending, to bad cupcake, I was right when I started this post and I'm right now. Our freedom loving, constitutional republic WILL be restored. And the biggest step into restoring it will be for Yous police and Yous military personal to side with the American People.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  6. Airborneguy

Airborneguy Well-Known Member

I don't know, not many people hate me. At least they don't have the balls to say it to my face I suppose when I say what I do for a living. Cest' La Vie as they say. There will always be those who hate me either way, I could careless.
  7. Haligan

Sounds like you must being doing something right, God bess you my friend. Sounds like you are the kind of people we need all law enforcement to be. :)
  8. Airborneguy

Airborneguy Well-Known Member

There are more like me than you believe there are. What's always gotten me is how people who are usually critical of the media will believe every word of a story as long as the target is the police. The same logic should apply across the board.
  9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I know a lot of good cops. It's not the good ones that are a problem. It's just that small percent that make them all look bad.
  10. ndiaman

ndiaman Member

You do realize that the police are sworn to uphold the law? I cannot speak in regard to what happened to someone arrested and who subsequently dies in the back of a patrol car, I do not know the facts. But, laws are made and passed by governments and upheld or denied by the courts. This is what irks me about 11.6.12. Why did so many Repub. voters stay home because they disagreed with Romney? Did they not know what would be the outcome? So, if there is blame to be assessed might it not be against those who neglected to answer the call?
  11. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

i sure hope not, i like and appreciate my LEO
  12. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

Usually people who are down on cops ask for it. I haven't had any trouble with cops. Treat them with respect and about all will treat you with respect. They didn't make the laws. They are paid to enforce the laws that are made.
  13. SARGE7402

SARGE7402 Member

I personally can not speak for all 700,000 + police officers, deputy sheriffs, constables, game wardens, or corrections officIers. I can only speak for myself. I for one want to see all crooked cops or even those that are just bending the law for their own benefit to spend the rest of their days on earth inside the gray bar hotel. I did do a search on that N.J. in custody death. Funny thing only story(ies) are right after it happened. None that I could find that said how the county attorney/prosecutor ruled the death.
  14. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

Don't forget to mention the fine upstanding LEO that just itching to arrest and enforce these New Unconstitutional Gun Bans. Like this wonderful Piece of Work.
    http://eyesontheusa.com/index.php/n...th-5-felonies-for-possession-of-ar-magazines/
  15. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Lets not forget the cops that are coming together to say they refuse to enforce any of these new laws. You can find them here on this site and you can join and support them. Join up and find your state and get behind the cops that have decided to stand up for the constitution.
    http://constitutionclub.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network