Polish, Polish....wherefor art thou Polish!

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Xracer
    (8/23/01 8:26:18 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Polish, Polish....wherefor art thou Polish!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Where is our shining light in the East! C'mon guy......we miss you!

the real fredneck
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/23/01 8:37:42 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Polish, Polish....wherefor art thou Polish!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    He's busy gutshootin' squirrels with the tRUSTY M-97

kdubaz
    (8/23/01 11:19:22 am)
    The original Mod '97 Winchester, 12 ga, takedown model, 18" shortned barrel, sharp edges carefully rounded and sporting a lovely brown patina?
    Keep below the ridgeline!

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (8/23/01 10:32:21 pm)
    Actually, I haven't had time to go hunting yet...busier than heck at work, plus with my company in some financial trouble, trying to stay "out of the line of fire" in case more cuts are made...

Haven't had too much time for anything!

Did manage a trip to SOG today to pick up some toys, check out my new post in C&Rs.

Reading a great new book I got from the library, "Ghost Soldiers," a true story about the raid Krueger sent a company of rangers on in the Phillipines in 1944 after we invaded Luzon to liberate a reported POW camp holding survivors of the "Death March."

It's well written, the chapters flip back and forth, alternating between the stories of the Rangers going on the raid, and the stories of the actual prisoners' ordeals in '42 up until the raid...

Saw a few new books on the shelf about WWII, I always find time to read, especially when I'm on the road...
    Eibar Pimp. "Pssst! 'Ay Meester..."