1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Polishshooter

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by Guest, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/21/02 9:24:38 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    Polishshooter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was wondering.

Could you give me the history of history? hee hee
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/21/02 10:23:49 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Polishshooter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, Pig, once upon a time....

Actually, written history actually started in prebiblical times, but the Bible/Old Testament is the first and best written history of the then known civilized world...BESIDES any divine inspiration behind it, you have to respect it even if you DON'T believe it was devinely inspired, just for that fact...

And the Dead Sea Scrolls are pretty exciting in themselves, I just wish they would get past all the politics and secrecy and get them translated! It really is "Indiana Jones" type stuff!

We may just yet find that there are even more chapters to the Bible than we now think there are....
    "Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/21/02 10:26:43 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Polishshooter

Just a nibble

I will have to rebait my hook

"I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/21/02 10:37:31 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Polishshooter
    What did you want me to say, Pig?

That it started when the first Roman student wanted to find an easier major than Elementary Ed?
    "Don't hear him call you an ---hole, hear WHY he's calling you an ---hole." -------- From "A Season on the Brink"

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (5/22/02 5:02:22 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Polishshooter
    I thought maybe you would go on a writing rampage and type a couple thousand words I am just funnin ya, I enjoy this forum a whole lot more when you are around educating us on all these topics