POLITICALLY INCORRECT?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Zigzag2, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Bush-Cheney '04 Launches Grassroots Action Site at GeorgeWBush.com

[​IMG]

Bush-Cheney '04 today unveiled its complete campaign Web site at www.GeorgeWBush.com. Issue-specific action centers enable supporters to easily write news editors, call talk radio shows, and email friends and family about the issues that are important to them. They can also register to vote, order an absentee ballot, and contribute to the President's campaign quickly and easily online.

The new features include:

Bush Team Leader Action Center: Volunteer to help the President's campaign in your local area, write news editors, call your local radio shows and more at www.GeorgeWBush.com/GetActive.
    Photo Album: Photo galleries of President Bush, Vice President Cheney, First Lady Laura Bush, and Mrs. Lynne Cheney feature photos that are easily forwarded to friends and family at www.GeorgeWBush.com/News/PhotoAlbum.aspx.
    Free screen savers, and computer wallpapers: At home or work get your computer and Web site decked out in the latest from Bush-Cheney '04 with screensavers, wallpapers and banners at www.GeorgeWBush.com/WStuff/Downloads.aspx.
    Check out these great new features and more at www.GeorgeWBush.com!
    [​IMG]

A Special Message from President Bush

For the launch of GeorgeWBush.com, the President wrote a special message to the grassroots supporters of his campaign. The following is an excerpt.

President Bush: "Together we are laying the groundwork for a strong nationwide effort next year. Thank you in advance for the emails you will send, the phone calls you will make, the signs you will put in your yard, and the other grassroots activities that will support our re-election and help us achieve victory. My campaign is going to take a hopeful and optimistic message to the American people. I hope you will show your support by taking action in your community."

Read the President's complete message to grassroots supporters.
    Help spread the President's positive message using our Action Center.

President Joins Volunteers in Working to Restore National Park

On Friday, President Bush joined volunteers to help restore the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area and announce the tremendous progress his Administration has made in protecting the nation's 80 million acres of park land. Thanks to the President's leadership, a complete inventory of maintenance needs at our national parks is being conducted for the first time in U.S. history. The Bush Administration has completed over 900 improvement projects with an additional 900 underway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paid for by BUSH-CHENEY '04, Inc.
  2. warpig

warpig Guest

It is the Patriot Act thing that really makes me not commit to Bush in the next election, and the Assault Weapons Ban sunset that is yet to be decided.

We will have to wait and see. He might be the better of two evils come election time. That is often the situation.
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

I've voted in each Presidential election since my first for Dwight Eisenhower and, unfortunately for our great country, in all but the Reagan years the vote has been for the lesser of two evils.

Sad commentary on our times.
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2003
  4. FN_Project90

FN_Project90 New Member

I prefer to call it lesser of two stupids.